Year 4 2021 - 2022
Year 1 Teacher
Hello everyone! Welcome to our Year 4 page.
This is where you will find all the information you need about what we are up to in year 4. Here are some of the important things happening every week:
- Pre test for spelling on a Monday morning where you will then be given your spellings for the week that you will need to take home and learn. Please remember to bring your orange books with you everyday to school.
- Spelling test on a Friday.
- Weekly times table test on a Friday afternoon to help improve our times table fluency and recall.
PE days are Monday and Thursday. Parents please make sure your children wear their PE kit to school on these days as they will be wearing them all day. As the weather is getting colder, please ensure your child has long trousers and a jumper so they are warm. They may also need a waterproof jacket and gloves and hat as we move further into winter.
This term we will be learning lots of new and exciting things in theme including:
- The three major climate zones and how temperature, ecosystems and weather patterns vary around the world.
- The presence of global warming and climate change and how it has affected our planet.
- What we can do as individuals to slow down the affects of climate change.
Our topic for science this term is electricity where will be learn lots about circuits, conductors and different types of electrical sources.
We had so much fun making this and can't wait to show you all! If only Santa could deliver us a hippo for Christmas...
Wishing you all a happy and relaxing break!
Miss Seymour and Miss White x
Year 4: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 4: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 4: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 4: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display